View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 09:35 AM
SarahJ5941
Obsessed Fan

Bev, not sure either.

I am sorry for Monica but have been sad that her show was going to be picked up when Lauren's last two weren't. It made my heart ache. I know, I'm terrible. Just a bigger fan of Lauren's than Monica's. At least there is a chance for Monica's to be picked up for a different season. I DO want everyone from Parenthood to move on to other projects ASAP as they all deserve it, they are all amazing actors and I don't wish anything bad for any of them. Am anxious to see what they all will be doing next. That being said, I only started watching Parenthood because of Lauren because I have been a fan of hers since before Gilmore Girls and am most anxious to see her in something new. I don't know if I would have watched this new show of Monica's after reading what it was about. It didn't sound interesting to me plus there is someone in it that I don't like so wouldn't have watched it because of them anyway. And yes, I am that way and yes I know that wishing for someone not to succeed won't make someone else to do so. I'm not that cruel anyway. I know this sounds like I am mad and saying this in a mean way but I'm really not so don't get mad at me thinking that I was. OK? Oh, and yes, I agree, I am sure that Lauren is sad for Monica, too.

Craig, it is astounding how many pilots or ideas for pilots never make it each season, even with the best people attached to them in any way.

Last edited by SarahJ5941; 03-26-2015 at 09:43 AM