View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 02:24 AM
Fire_and_Flame
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost.Of.You (View Post)
Shocked to hear of the Germanwings plane that went down today
Yes, it's so sad and tragic... No transport is 100 percent safe, but still, it's shocking how one of the safest forms of transport doesn't seem to be that safe..

Quote:
He can do it
Of course he can

Quote:
It does, the amount of commentators that comment on him as though he is a machine is a little unnerving.
It is unnerving indeed, and it's not only him - everybody considers the whole team machines or robots, especially after the World Cup match against Brazil. And the expectations are sooo high, which is unfair, because they're athletes, but people too. I have taken part in only one tennis tournament in my life, and even though it was for beginners, so to say, it was soo tense and stuff, it's easy for one to talk how athletes behave, it's totally different to be out there and have to live up to all expectations.

Otherwise, the game was strange in a way - I definitely did not expect such a line-up from Löw. I understand that he's probably keeping some of the big boys, so to say, for the qualifier match, but it was still strange. Höwedes's gestures at the beginning of the match and during it again proved how wonderful a person he is, I am still melting