View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 04:44 AM
ElenaBelle
Master Fan

I agree with most of it too I don't think she's a saint or moral compass exactly. She was never meant to be one. Remember way back in season 1 'Girl likes boy, boy likes girl. Sex!' She was suppose to be the more reckless one and Bonnie was suppose to be the judgy one. Even in the latest episode she didn't want to feed because she was scared of getting locked up and tortured not because she'd feel guilty about it when she flipped it. Maybe Caroline just expects better from Elena which is why she's brought up Elena's bad choices and Damon which is unfair tbh to single her out. IDK Or maybe they just like using Caroline because when Bonnie hated on Damon fans hated on Bonnie. I'm not saying Caroline doesn't have a right to hate on Damon but it's interesting that they silenced Bonnie when it came to Damon after season 2.

Caroline's morals change between episodes which is where my confusion comes in. When Tyler wanted to feed in s3 or Elena in 6x01 feeding was a problem hence Elena needing to get compelled. Enzo called her judgy in 5x17 when she brought up him and Damon killing people but in 6x03 it wasn't a problem when Enzo fed and killed. I do think her morals stopped her from killing Tom since they pretty much stated that and it's canon. She spent time with the guy and saw he was good just like she spent time with Jesse and got mad at Elena for murdering him. I think since she didn't know Tylers's friend it didn't impact her as much. I think Caroline's morals change depending on the storyline so if guilt is necessary she's gonna feel it. I wouldn't even be surprised if they she felt a lot of guilt for the humanity flip.

***************************************************************************************************

xx

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-29-2015 at 06:11 AM