View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 04:25 PM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailpolishchick2 (View Post)
Lizzy Weiss has made this clear, they're the couple of the show and they'll eventually be back together, so I'd imagine Emmett will want Bay back one day and all I can say is, good luck boy, you'll need it because if that was me, I'd show Emmett the door.
I have the strongest feeling that it will be Bay chasing Emmett this time. Or maybe fate will just throw Bay & Emmett together again, but that seems too convenient for these writers.

I really don't see Emmett ever chasing Bay again. He did that for two years. The writers won't repeat that storyline. It's just not going to happen.

Emmett is not going to regret his choice to break up with Bay on the beach. He accepts it and plans to go with it. I imagine he will focus on school and even date Skye or someone else in LA.

Emmett may have mixed feelings about what has happened with Bay. He seemed to have them during the breakup itself. And Emmett will always leave a door open to a future with Bay. Emmett isn't going to shut any doors in his life.

But Emmett will firmly stick with this choice he made.

In Emmett's mind, there is no going back. I could see that on the beach, when Bay walked away from him.

The ball is in Bay's court now. If she loves Emmett as much as he loved her, then she will fight for him in the ways that he did, after he cheated.

If Bay decides that she does not love Emmett, as much as he loved her, then she will not fight for him. In that case, Emmett will fade away from Bay's life, and possibly from the show.

I am interested to see how it all turns out in Season 4B.

Sean Berdy posted a funny video, perhaps to lighten the mood, not long after the breakup episode aired a couple of weeks ago.

Emmett is an awesome character, but I would like to see a little more of Sean's exuberance in Emmett, now that he is out there, exploring the big world on his own.

People usually change after a breakup, anyway. Emmett needs to break free, a little bit. It would be fun for everyone in KC to notice Emmett being more playful, when he returns home.

Maybe something like Sean's video with his brother Tyler?

I could see Emmett and Travis having this kind of fun together, now that they are both bachelors again. We NEED some lighthearted moments like this on Switched at Birth. I miss the humor.

We haven't had any real humor, since Toby's bachelor party, over a year ago. I'm ready for something like this:

https://vimeo.com/124155569

Last edited by ollibear; 04-06-2015 at 12:50 PM