View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 06:29 AM
Princess Serenity
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I'm not saying he wasn't a jerk just that I find it odd when we have similar situations but they're judged completely differently. I'm just talking in general and not any specific comments made here. For instance people are judging Caroline for her Sarah plan even though her humanity is flipped but they free passed the other vamps. Fandom is just annoying me this week. Ignore me. And Stefan wasn't trying to play hero. He knows that what she is doing is unhealthy and she's delaying the inevitable grief which is why he wants her to flip it

Caroline isn't killing anyone but she was feeding from Liam and that is something that she has shown disapproval of when Tyler and Elena did it. She may have been planning to stick to bloodbags after that Liam incident but we can't say for sure.
I see, I understand though, fandom annoys me more often than it doesn't. Meh, I understand his concern, but again if anyone should understand what it's like to want to be left alone that's him and he should know better than to mess around with a vampire with no humanity.

I really doubt she'd feel too much grief over feeding straight from the vein when she turned it on.

» Bella