View Single Post
Old 07-17-2003, 05:31 PM
jjt
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelsPatience:
<STRONG>I love Edward. There is something about him, even though he's a cold hearted killer. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
The last book I read was "obsidian butterfly" - have there been 1 or 2 more since then?
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] MP You so need to pop by the LKH thread on books board from time to time. And we are so on the same wavelength with Edward .. and so many other entertainment hunnies. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And for the other .. yep after Obsidian Butterfly is Narcicsus in Chains and then Cerluean Sins. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

MagnusXXN:
Edwards facinates me .. I like him perhaps a bit too much. I like the idea of someone so far gone .. still breaking the rules for Anita. I see him as having already made the journey Anita is making .. and he is starting back toward humanity.

Olaf makes for a great adversary for Anita. So I like him in that reguard. In all others .. he's just scary.

Asher, I truly adored until CS .. now .. I just can't quite trust him .. cause of the rolling thing .. not that he's given any big reason not to. But I can't.
jjt is offline   Reply With Quote