View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 03:37 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Am I really now only two episodes behind? I think that's another sign that there are too many breaks in the US

Gibbs & Fornell . Even Gibbs & Emily are pretty good (still love that she calls him 'Uncle Gibbs') but love Gibbs taking care of Fornell. Poor Fornell though . Drinking would only be making him feel so much worse & even more depressed it is probably making him blame himself even more too. They all played their parts really well, especially Joe . I like their fishing scenes

"Ok which one of you wants to be Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs..." Abby (& I'd like to add that she called McGee & he was the one who rushed down to her)

I'd already read the spoilers to know the family connection but I'm really not sure on it. It seems like a stretch & like they're trying to get a connection to Ziva still without mentioning her directly. It feels like they're grasping at straws hoping the small connection to Ziva will satisfy fans who miss her since they can't give us her . On the other hand it is all brilliant & well done & still an amazing show so why am I complaining? (other than because they don't mention Ziva or even if they have checked to see if she is ok considering Sergei could have tried going after her). I really hate that I know the term for the relationship connection between Sergei & Ziva. Two people who share no parents, just a half sibling like they do are cross siblings. I don't want to think about them being related & the term 'siblings' in 'cross siblings' makes it feel that way . I don't like my mind right now

Sergei really is silly for going in alone, he got what he deserved. Love that Fornell got to pull the trigger & get some revenge/closure. Gibbs would understand that so I'm sure that's why he was the one who killed him not Gibbs. Looks like he was shot in the same place as Diane (so Kate) which is interesting, especially given that Ari killed Kate. Also just realised that the half brothers both killed people Gibbs cared about the same way

I like how when Vance is saying goodnight to Gibbs you could see in the background Sergei being crossed out on the wanted wall

I loved the ep & really don't like ad breaks I also want to hug them all or at least Gibbs, Fornell, & Emily

Quote:
Last time I remember seeing her was in an episode where some prison escape forced Gibbs/Fornell to reopen his case.
We saw her last season I think it was. She gets kidnapped (& it was the same actress who was in this episode). Before that there was the young child you're thinking of. I think she jumped in age very quickly but on the other hand that other episode was a long time ago (season four or five I think?)

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote