View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 01:51 PM
cool_blue
Loyal Fan

TFTNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsyntheMinded (View Post)
I liked the AU idea of Dark! Steroline, but not Caroline being the one asking/wanting/demending Stefan to turn it off too.

This and the part were Caroline wanted to hurt Sarah were the ones I'm still conflicted about. I don't think I necessarily hate it because Caroline did both with her humanity off. She wanted them to leave her alone. She didn't want to feel but when Stefan tried and at the same time told her how he felt, for a moment it got through to her she almost gave in. Control freak as she is and with her humanity shut off she lashed out.

I'm still not sure if Stefan really switched it off. I'm still not convinced. That last shot of them at the bar.. wow. I like the idea of Dark Steroline ( they look so bad ass and sexy) and with her humanity off and possibly his as well on the next episode I might be a little more forgiving of certain things. Like I may not hold some of their actions against them like I normally would.

The aftermath though will be interesting to say the least. That once they are back to their normal selves how will they deal with the repercussions of their no humanity actions. How will that affect them moving forward.

I want the next ep now

avie - ultimatecandice

Last edited by cool_blue; 03-13-2015 at 02:08 PM