View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 08:44 PM
xoxobrandyb
New Fan

Couldn't have put that any better.... "woah"

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
TFTNT!

That ending though...woah. Last time Stefan had his humanity switch off, Klaus had to turn it back on for him. We never found out who is the person that can bring Stefan back. I doubt it will be Elena anymore and it can't be Caroline if she's too busy not having humanity herself. Maybe Damon but he seems to have his handful with the Mama Salvatore stuff.

Ian and Paul should always direct episodes - they always seem to have a unique style to them. Some of the shots in this episode were amazing, especially of Caroline.
I just sat staring at the tv when it ended. That had to be one of the craziest episodes in TVD history. Every time i thought, "they won't do it.... they're just teasing they aren't really going there" THEY TOTALLY WENT THERE!!

Stefan specifically told Elena to bring him back. He begged her. I suppose he could have said that to who ever he was on the phone with and it just happened to be Elena, but that's got to say something, right? Maybe he thinks it was Elena that brought him back from that first time we saw him turn off his humanity?

And did you see the preview for next week? It looks like Caroline and Stefan aren't going to be getting along too well. I can't really see how 2 vampires that don't care about anything could get along. It makes perfect sense. Who do you think will flip their switch back on first? I'm totally up in the air about that still. I'd love to hear thoughts on that.

The Damon theory is definitely possible. Maybe it will be him breaking the news to Stefan that their mom is alive and a vampire herself that will pull him out of it? Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't Stefan harbor all this guilt because he didn't spend enough time with her before she "died"? Is that a big enough jolt to make him turn his switch back on or does it have to be something bigger?

And speaking of Momma S. I just read an interview with Ian about how Damon is struggling with all these issues because Katherine left him and his mother left him and neither loved him when he thought they both did. Don't you think it makes more sense that as a mother, she pretended to die and ran off to protect her sons so she didn't accidentally kill them or turn them herself? Not to mention the fact that their father has such a hatred towards vampires. This must be why, right? Maybe she turned off her humanity because she couldn't bare the pain of having to leave her children? I'm a mom, so maybe i just look at this differently, but doesn't it seem more plausible that she ran to save her family than if she ran because she stopped caring?

Ian did such an amazing job directing this episode! That shadowy shot of Caroline looking over her shoulder in the bar or that final shot of her and Stefan hanging out with their margaritas! Talk about amazing.

All in all, I think this is definitely the best episode of TVD i've ever seen. It really set everything up for an amazing end to the season.