View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Chiqa
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh no, don't say that. Probably true, but my WestAllen feels are gonna be in conflict with my Iris feels, where I won't want her kissing him. I guess it'll make the erase thing more bearable.
ParsD, ignore me. I just have a negative read on everything since I learned my lesson from Ep 10. It's probably not going to go down like that. lol Expecting the worst from ep 12 was partly the reason I was able to enjoy it.

But I think it's funny how people have different sticking points. Like Iris still being kept in the dark is terrible but I can live with it. What annoys me even more about the wipe-out is that this will be another thing that she's being kept in the dark about. Because now Barry even knows her "secret" without her knowing that he does. And then it's business as usual as we watch Barry deal with this new information when they couldn't be bothered to show us how Iris dealt with the information in ep 9. To me, it's just the same ****, different day. It's still all about Barry. But I hope I'm wrong.

And my sticking point is Iris/Eddie. An explanation like she doesn't know if what she feels for Barry is worth risking Eddie just doesn't work for me. But she'd rather have Barry as a friend for life than an ex she no longer speaks to might be fine. So I'll keep waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Carried over from the last thread:

Do we have descriptions for episodes 16 and 17 yet? Maybe pix and descriptions might be too spoilery, if the time travel happens in the last 5 mins of episode 15 as per the promo.

They might be doing something creative and showing us "regular timeline" vs "alternate timeline" in a flash-sideways rather than a flash-back. ie: This is what's supposed to happen vs this is what's happening because Barry messed the timeline up.
We got some scenes in the next three eps promo. And we got a description for ep 16 but it was bare bones. It just stated that Captain Cold + sister & Heatwave will be back so you could be right.
The Lord is my shepherd.