View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 06:52 AM
Andorra
Loyal Fan

Well, it's sad, but there is no denying the fact that there're only very few regular posters left.

It says a lot about the quality of the last seasons I'm afraid. I remember well how many postings there were every morning when I first joined the board in season 3 and how interesting and lively the discussions used to be.

And it is not just this board. The interest in the show has declined. People are disappointed with the storylines and no longer interested to talk about them.

I used to be a very regular poster here, but what is left to say for me? My favourite character has left at the end of the season and even though I expect him to be back at one point, there's nothing but disappointment to talk about.

I have completely lost my interest in the other characters by now. Fellows can do what he wants with them, it won't cause more than a shrug of my shoulders and the excitement to speculate how the show is going to continue is just not there any more. Judging on the responses the threads get here, I'm not the only one who feels that way.

So even though it is sad: I agree that it is time to close the board.