View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 03:01 PM
webruce
Part-Time Fan

It was nice that Emily Fornell came to Gibbs to help, help her father. You saw he had gotten drunk and was arrested. It was nice her and Uncle Gibbs had a nice moment.

You would think a summit on Global Terrorism could be guarded better? Even have it in a military base?
The one picture of Fornell sharpening his knife, if you look at the stump, it comes up through the floor. That is a nice location shoot.

I also liked the line,:"Him and Gibbs are practically Golf buddies!" (Can't remember who said it). But Gibbs replay,"I don't Golf!" It was classic. I knew it was coming.

Gibbs and Fornell make a good odd couple. I enjoyed the episode where Fornell stayed at Gibbs house. Gibbs fishing and Fornell not liking it was cute. You could see Fornell was cleaning up quickly. Nice fresh mountain air. I liked the Fornell turmoil over Diane and the argument. Also Gibbs working through his angst.

I worried when Russian Counselor Anton Povlenko told Sergei Mishnev where Gibbs was. But after finding out that Povlenko was in on Gibbs plans, I said he was lucky Mishnev didn't take him out to eliminate evidence,that he was going after Gibbs. But after letting Gibbs get away 2 times, he had his sniper sights on Gibbs when Diane was killed, and after Gibbs choked him in the apartment, I wondered if Sergei was here to kill Gibbs or maybe just takeout Fornell to further torment Gibbs? Right under Gibbs nose? BUt anyway it seemed he got overzealous. He rushed in and found Fornell, but didn't think to closely where Gibbs could be. Asking Fornell where Gibbs was should have lit a light bulb that he might be near and Sergei may now be in trouble.

I wondered when Gibbs took the load of wood to the cabin, why he put that bigger log against the doorway. Fornell started to split wood,he was in rough shape. It was nice that Fornell got to pull the trigger. Nice shot right between the eyes. I was surprised Sergei didn't take his chances and run. Even without bullets (he didn't know the gun wasn't loaded...yet)he could have possibly gotten away or gotten the upper hand. I was surprised that he went on this job alone. He should have hidden behind something before he tried his pistol.

We didn't find out who helped Sergei when Gibbs rushed his apartment room and shot all but Sergei and the guy that knocked Gibbs out. That was in "Check". So maybe he was just a hired goon. And that after that job Sergei let him go?

I also saw in the New York Post a cancer fight advertisement with Mark Harmon, and it said: "I am my own secret weapon" Mark Harmon stands up to cancer in new PSA - CBS News

Last edited by webruce; 03-06-2015 at 10:42 PM Reason: delete extra info.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote