View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Gwen107
Loyal Fan

I found another description of a fan who watched the filming of the Zelena scene.
emma/lily/zelena in the bug, rh/roland/regina in the van. emma gets out, runs to hook and henry. hugs go around. regina gets out, goes over to rh and they stand together at the van for a second. they come over, regina hugs henry, holds rh's hand and then henry and rh hug (wtf) regina goes over to david, they YANK zelena out of the car. (i laughed, seriously, i don't know how they didn't hurt bex doing this, it was hilarious). there was a few takes of david holding onto zelena, regina goes over to rh, they talk, OFC they have to touch, and she's all stressed out about zelena - i heard "i have to take care of her" multiple times. zelena had lines but i could't understand them! so idk what she says, i assume she was trying to defend herself. based on how regina yanked her out of the car and how pissed she was when she grabbed her to walk away, i think the scenes with zelena going forward with regina will be so good!
xxx