View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 05:49 PM
sherry02
Master Fan

TFTNT!

I'm bringing this over from the other one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I'm honestly still holding back from it until I see it! I mean it's more than obvious that Zelena is wearing Marian's clothes, but it's SO DAMN GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!
I'm not holding back at all!! I have no doubts whatsoever! I told Sanja she can throw rotten tomatoes at me if I'm wrong!

Quote:
I wonder what part of the episode this scene will be in. Cause it looks like the ending sequence... I bet during the rest of the ep, they go to find Robin etc. And what the hell is Cora's involvement in all this???
I think this must happen at the end of 4x20 since we believe Sean was never in Van during 4x19 filming. I'm not sure if this is the ep Cora will be in. It could be, just not sure. I doubt she had anything to do with this.

New crazy theory: I posted some of this on the OQ thread. What if page 23 happened, and not only did Regina and Robin meet in the tavern, but also Marian and the Sherrif were in love, but Cora came over from Wonderland (stay with me) and changed everything so that Robin and Marian would end up together.

We know that Cora could travel between realms because she came over sometime after Leopold's death and kidnapped Henry Sr and took him to Wonderland. I'm assuming she was watching Regina in mirrors for years. She probably knew every move she made.

We also know that Marian and the Sherrif were together at some point in time and that Robin "stole" her from him. He became a miserable sleaze afterwards.

We also know that Christie and Wil Traval are expected to film for 4x21. In light of recent spoilers, I'm assuming this has to be a flashback. And Cora is supposed to film at some point and so far as we know that hasn't happened yet. So maybe this all happens in 4x21.

I know it sounds kind of crazy, but....maybe?