View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 11:50 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost.Of.You (View Post)
It's the same people as Twilight who tend to think so, and when you think 50 Shades is literally a published Twilight fan-fiction it kinda figures The writing in those books are beyond terrible, though.
To be honest, I enjoyed the first two Twilight books back in the day, things got downhill fast from there. The movies didn't help either. I was kinda amused when I found out that 50 SoG is a Twilight fan fiction

Quote:
I feel so bad that Jamie Dornan is in it, why whyyy.
No idea, really.

Quote:
Nad & Gina: Madrid's away kit cracks me up! You can't miss them, can you?
I swear, their kit makes me want to turn of the color on my TV. It's way too 'in your face' IMO.

Quote:
I didn't watch the Oscars, I'm really not much of a fan of them - I've seen a lot of the quotes and stuff that happened going around and honestly a lot of it just makes me cringe (who was writing NPH's script?). I'm all for voicing your opinions and everything but it just seems a strange place to do it I am glad Eddie won though, he's adorable
I was beyond bored by the Oscars this year. NPH was okay, but not as good as I expected. That said, whoever wrote his script, was off way too often. Congrats to both Eddie and Julianna, both did an outstanding job. Didn't get to see JK Simmons collecting his, there were some technical difficulties, great to hear he won though, he's been in so many shows and movies, great to see him some recognition.

Saw "Birdman" the other day, not sure what's the hype is all about to be honest *hides*

Quote:
ou can always try voting for BoFA in these awards:

Vote Now For The Jameson Empire Awards 2015
Ooooh, off to vote