View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 12:21 PM
soapbubbles511
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
np

I agree it makes sense that Rayna would want to give her a shot but she needs male artists on her label and I am sure lots of male artists aside from Will lost their label in the Edgehill downfall so it would have made more sense for her to look at them instead of trying to one up Jeff by making Layla the success he couldn't not knowing how close those two are. I guess I would be more ok with it if I didn't know where the story is going. I know I can be a downer with the Layla stuff so I will try to focus on the good for a bit it's just hard cause all I want really it's her off my screen because she brings down all the characters she has storylines with.
She is looking for male artists this week. All the On Location stuff when they were filming the audition scenes was for guys because that's specifically what Rayna was looking for. But apparently Layla shows up anyway. And do we know she doesn't sign anyone else? Last season they mentioned her signing some guy a couple times, we just never saw him. So she could sign someone besides Layla but it just gets mentioned in passing.

I hate Rayna propping Layla significantly less than propping Luke (he had so few scenes with anyone else it was practically all she did). At least this is H65 stuff with the opportunity for more Rayna/Jeff showdowns
Sarah [youtube]