View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 12:15 PM
dmc
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
np

I agree it makes sense that Rayna would want to give her a shot but she needs male artists on her label and I am sure lots of male artists aside from Will lost their label in the Edgehill downfall so it would have made more sense for her to look at them instead of trying to one up Jeff by making Layla the success he couldn't not knowing how close those two are. I guess I would be more ok with it if I didn't know where the story is going. I know I can be a downer with the Layla stuff so I will try to focus on the good for a bit it's just hard cause all I want really it's her off my screen because she brings down all the characters she has storylines with.
I am saying from a business perspective it makes sense. Let me be clear, I still hate Layla!!! Also, I don't particularly care for this storyline either. First, I agree Rayna could be looking at other artists as well. But that is also true of that the Maddie plot. It's ridiculous that Jeff and Rayna are fighting over artists in Nashville, period. But for whatever reason, Nashville wants these two to be adversaries...so whatever. It's also dumb that Jeff wants sign Layla to H65 to cause trouble. The whole deal is dumb!

Last edited by dmc; 02-25-2015 at 12:20 PM