View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 10:04 AM
Marshall41990
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Added you guys

Now I just need to update scene of the moment. If anybody found a gif I can use let me know I think we all agree the kiss is the moment.

At one of the cons in Brazil a while back I think there was talk of Paul saying the Rippah would return. I can't be sure because when I watched the video I couldn't hear the fan question. But I've felt like Enzo constantly going on about how Stefan isn't that good suggested he'd take a dark turn in the second part of the season. Threatening to also flip his switch could get a reaction out of Caroline.

But like you said. I doubt the writers would go there and have them being dark together. It would be really interesting for sure and at least give a reason as to why Stefan has been feeling so much more guilty than previous situations if the guilt forces him into the dark place. I also saw speculation that Caroline ripping off Miss Cuddles head was foreshadowing for a Rippah arc. And Stefan mocking and pushing her buttons in 6x13 was the kind of behavior he might use if she was in a dark place to get a reaction from her.
Yeah, I read that on tumblr. Many thought it would be in flashback form, but maybe not. It's really the only thing I wouldn't expect. I don't think anyone else would expect it either. My prediction has been that Stefan will say the right thing to bring her back. I'm sure everyone else is thinking something similar. However, I think there's a problem with Caroline, because she's TOO in control. She isn't going to fall for it. So, maybe drastic times call for drastic measures.

The good thing about this scenario is that it would be different and unexpected. The bad thing is that it could push Caroline and Stefan to a very dysfunctional place.
Marshall41990 is offline   Reply With Quote