View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 09:30 AM
Marshall41990
Addicted Fan

From the theories I've read on tumblr, many people think Stefan will realize that the only way to get Caroline to turn her humanity back on is if she hits rock bottom. Meaning, she's fairly in control of her switch, so she needs to hit rock bottom to turn it back on. So, I guess Stefan becoming the ripper may give her motivation to flip it back on?

I guess I could see Caroline too in control to really decide to turn it off, but if Stefan becomes the ripper maybe that will give her something to care about. She's always been protective of Stefan and his ability to control urges, so maybe he thinks this will bring out a reaction in her.

I'll be honest, it fits the whole sex talk Paul was talking about a few weeks ago. Stefan would definitely hookup with Caroline if he was in ripper personality. It could be interesting, if done right. If the writers didn't let it get too dysfunctional. We could see Caroline possibly tame the ripper. I don't know, it doesn't sound like something this show would really do. It would be surprising if they allowed Stefan to make that decision, though.

The aftermath would interesting as well. I mean they've been together in their most "evil" personalities. How would they act around each other after that? It could definitely lead into next season. I don't know. It's definitely not where I expect the story to go.
Marshall41990 is offline   Reply With Quote