View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 07:34 PM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

^ i keep starting then stopping my re-watches. i've tried at least five times to watch season one, but i've always stopped at episode seven before something else has come along and distracted me. there is only one thing that is clear though. i was definitely a stefan fan in season one, and wished damon would go away. how funny is it that ian was the reason that i started watching tvd yet i didn't like him in season one?

WHA???!!! i didn't think there would be any bromance in this universe that you would prefer over klefan. no, i totally get it. i think i would feel the same way if damon was the salvabro that klaus knew way back when. there have been moments underneath their snarky exchanges where i've seen the potential bromance between them, and i've thought, "why can't you two be buddies and make me a happy shipper?"

---

that would be a treat. i'm pretty sure my head would explode seeing that. i just love these two characters, so that particular scene would render me completely speechless.