View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 06:21 AM
Ron_Beckett
Fan Forum Hero

Okay let's see how I even begin with this!

Intro Thoughts:

- Give this show all the ***in' Emmy's right now! - Best guest stars: Annie Wersching (Kelly Nieman) and Michael Mosley (Jerry Tyson/3XK), best story telling, best actor/actress-Stana & Nathan.

~*~*~

3XK:

-Holy hell on wheels how am I still alive after all of that?! I mean seriously?!

-Best 3XK related episode ever!

-The flashbacks were amazing and creepy because of the dark blue undertones that they used. It was a great set up for those who aren't familiar with the storyline and for those of us who are. (That totally put my 3XK marathon to shame that I had watched earlier in the day. LOL!)

-Tyson was just, ***n' no words. I couldn't figure out what to believe. The cosmetic storyline was just incredible- it could have been him, it could not have been him, he's fabricated finger prints before, jesus!

-Kelly is one of the most scary psychopaths I've ever seen. And I've watched too many Criminal Minds and Law & Order: SVU's and Rizzoli & Isles to know a good psychopath when I see one. She scares me in a way no other tv psychopath has ever scared me before.

-I tell you, best villain ever!!!!

-By the point where they were trying to verify if it was really Jerry or Michael I seriously thought 'screw it', bring on the vigilante justice. Kill the SOB just to be sure!

~*~*~

Caskett/Castle Family:

-Great scenes in the loft.

-Aw, the goodbye kiss that Alexis gave Kate totally made my heart melt. Another growth in their relationship!

-Caskett talking babies!

-Of course though after that scene you knew things were just gonna turn so the anticipation for that was frightening.

-All the way through I was waiting for something to happen to Beckett because of last week's promo when Castle said "where's Beckett" so every time she ventured out alone I was frightened. And then the moment came and it was like a speeding freight train coming out of nowhere and it hurt like hell!

~*~*~

The Preview:

-I am in so much pain after that promo!

-Okay so there's one of two things here. A.) When Castle says "I'm sorry", I'm betting on the odds that it's not Beckett that he found but another cosmetic double. It would make sense considering Jerry & Kelly have done that with Castle, Lanie, and Esposito. And to be honest I have been anticipating a Beckett dopple-ganger since S5 when Tyson got to Castle.

B.) Another reason it can't be Beckett is that it would be too big of a spoiler for them to show us that they "killed her off" and that would really suck for Stana, and by the way of things in that we're getting close to a S8, they can't kill off Beckett.

-Still though, with those thoughts in mind this episode is gonna be intense all the way through the whole episode.

-How the hell are we supposed to wait an entire week for it, it's just not fair

~*~*~

So written review is complete, now let me express my feels in the best way I know how with Castle related gifs!

Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote