View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 01:08 AM
DGSAFDMD
Master Fan

Okay, here I come.

I liked the episode, went really fast for me mostly cause I forwarded the wolves scenes and everything else was great (with the exception of Camille/Hope but whatever they were on for like 2 min)

Klaus I loved that you gave Koleb a chance at the end, loved how confident you were that Elijah was going to take care of things, how grateful you were at the end with Nobekah and Koleb, you are your strongest around your family without a doubt.

Elijah you looked handsome, I can't forgive you for killing Finn.

Camille I don't even remember much tbh.

Hope I am still hoping you eat a couple characters, until then you deserve no admiration.

Hayley not sure, I forwarded your scenes.

Jackson same.

Josh I missed you, also Aiden and Davina.

Marcel... ???

Koleb my bb, I've learnt to love you as Koleb and appreciate Daniel's acting and he was brilliant tonight, Maisie next to him was so obviously lacking. But I saw some nice chemistry between them and that was nice. When he cried I wanted to kill everyone who ever hurt him and hug him so bad and his hug with Nobekah was so precious.

Nobekah I like you because you're supposed to be Rebekah but the actress is not the best... mostly now compared to Jomo and Daniel you start seeing her defects, not saying she's bad I just think she's not good enough. I liked her scenes with Klaus and Koleb, loved that her first priority was to get her body back. I thought she was going to chill in the human body for some time until she grew old like she commented in ep 9 but apparently she changed her mind.

Finn, please come back someway, somehow. I would love Casper to come back but I'm sure that's not happening and I doubt I'll care for anyone else playing at this rate so why not just keep Yusuf that has done such a great job with him? I need Finn back because Freya just got back and they broke my heart OK? they've been so ruined like all their siblings but they still care for each other

Freya bb you looked beautiful tonight, creepy and crazy as before, also shady as HELL but I do believe you care for Finn deep inside. I am not sure if you're staying on the bad side or not, you'll probably fight for whatever you think is right but not necessarily try to kill them all? maybe? hopefully? I want you to stay cause I like you a lot so far.