View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 10:42 AM
*luthien*
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy4jate (View Post)
It's mostly the inside jokes that I will never forget (Jate stunnaz, manips etc), the crazy titles we would come up with when we were out of official quotes and the general routine that we had here, which was the most lively and fast-paced I had encountered anywhere online. There were times we would get mad if we weren't going through 3 threads per day lol! I remember delurking on Lost-forum as well after some time, but it felt too... formal for me? Everyone was effin' insane here, so I felt right at home. Speaking of delurking, that is unforgettable too. Everyone was incredibly friendly, eager to make me feel comfortable and we were talking as if I had been here since day 1 in, like, hours.
OMG the stunnaz!!!!!!!

As for my unforgettables

My love for Jack's ugly Bronco LOOOL
Our super funny and crazy titles.... we could publish a book just with our titles yo!
The CUT KISS days.... and jokes about it.
Rev Al Sharpton's MJ speech becoming our ultimate Jate manifest! JATERS NEVER STOP THEY NEVER STOP!
Me and Cinzy making Cozy! LMAAOOOO We were a ship deserved to be shipped alright?
Lette and Erica's super funny discussions. God bless them.
Spoiler outbursts!

God i miss it all. And i will miss this board. Goodbye everyone. Its time to LET GO.