View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 06:44 AM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbn (View Post)
You know LabuanPearl88 it's so strange - we watched the same episode and yet our reviews are so different
Well, world is beautiful bc it's various Loving different characters make us enjoy the show differently or focusing on different scenes to like, pretty much normal to me

Quote:
For me Kai is not only amusing but the fact that he constantly calls out DE is just great
Oh I don't mind that, got used after 2 seasons of Klaus, I even find it enjoyable bc I know how it works out in the end so I'm cool with it, only to our advantage And the choice of Kai saying those things is pretty much indicative to me too

I found Kai amusing for his snarky quotes the first episodes, now I'm starting to find it only annoying and repetitve Maybe I'm just annoyed by this whole redemption!SL I don't like the idea of or maybe I had too many expectations of him as villain... but taken away his snarky jokes, what remains of him? I'll wait and see

Quote:
LabuanPearl88 we agree on not wanting Jeremy to leave - it's just sad
Jer has been treated so baldy, wish we got more for him And he's part of the original cast, I got used and attached to him, don't want him to go

About Steroline, I think they're being also good friends so I like how they're handling their story I'd like to see a male/female friendship stay so sometimes, but I enjoy also to see Steroline together so much and think they're doing a good with them, so I don't mind if they developed them romantically Of course it depends which character and relationship you like, so it's normal for us to have different opinions
I am the storm"

Anna

Last edited by LabuanPearl88; 02-07-2015 at 01:29 PM