View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 06:35 AM
Velvet.Underground
New Fan

I really loved loved loved the episode in general and I was even a little emotional

Bonnie. Poor soul! Kat's acting was brilliant. I really felt Bonnies desperation and loneliness. Like the Bonnie/Damon dynamic.
Jeremy. I like the idea of him moving on and going to art school. His scenes with Bonnie were emotional to watch. Liked the camera shots and angle with the car scene.
Damon&Elena. Loved their scenes. They make more sense to me now than in earlier seasons somehow. Human Elena (and Stefan) vs. Vampire Elena (and Damon) was interesting and I'm glad the writers addressed it. I'm ready for Delena now! Can't believe I started to ship them. Bring it on.
Kai. Loved the acting of Chris and the whole socialpath+sensitive is funny and interesting to watch. This must be a another punishment
Liv/Tyler I'm sorry but I still don't like Liv. And I don't see the chemistry between them. I'm glad Tyler doesn't want too see her again I did feel sorry for Caroline when Tyler said to Liv that he would do anything for her, but didn't want her to choose death over him. Good acting by Michael though!
Matt/Enzo/Sarah Didn't care this episode. I have no idea if this storyline will pay off or if they're episode fillers.

But most of all:
Stefan/Caroline. They were so beautiful this episode Stefan smiling and fooling around, I love that! They make each other smile even in the worst circumstances. And loved how Stefan was trying to trigger the anger and sadness in Caroline instead of her running away from it or herself not allowing to feel this way.
Cuteness in all their scenes. Can't handle it, waited for this since the pilot

Last edited by Velvet.Underground; 02-07-2015 at 08:01 AM