View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 12:20 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

You know LabuanPearl88 it's so strange - we watched the same episode and yet our reviews are so different

I'll just copy my short review from the Paul board
Quote:
I like Kai - his dislike for DE is almost as good as Silas's was

Kat killed it in this episode
Did anyone else notice that when she drove off in the last scene - the leaves was falling from the trees It's still may 10th

I am extremely glad I have my fast forward button - now I fast forward through all DE and Elena scenes - she has become so unlikable!

Stefan & Caroline - yes they are cute - but let them stay friends. Their interaction is for now just like something Stefan and Lexi would have done. Let's keep it this way!

Other than that - kinda boring episode again.

#BlameEnzo!
For me Kai is not only amusing but the fact that he constantly calls out DE is just great

LabuanPearl88 we agree on not wanting Jeremy to leave - it's just sad

Steroline - I find it so ridiculous that the writers can not write a male/female friendship without going the romantic way. Stefan needs a best friend - Damon killed his last best friend. Caroline needs a best friend because her last best friends - Elena - has become unbearable after she hooked up with Damon. Stefan/Caroline should be each others best friends not lovers

DE - I can't say anything civil about them - the writers should just end it now!

Last edited by dbn; 02-07-2015 at 04:19 AM