View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 10:10 AM
winter wonderland
Part-Time Fan

Hmm.. I swear I am a bit Natefused about 50% of this episode.Yes, I missed gym for this but to be fair I passed out sleeping after the show, don't know why....

Hayley: yup you are dumb, I can't stand to watch or hear you for even a few seconds. No one wants to hear about how you ended up in the dog pound. I really don't like her acting, she should just go back to Sydney and model for Cotton On again. At least I won't get to hear hear speak. ugh

Jackson: your voice is boring, everything about you made me sleep. I guess you're the reason I passed out after the show.

Finncent: Not really sure what you did to Koleb, (can someone elaborate) Is Koleb dying? Is he going to replace him with mah Natey boo? please lie to me and give me hope.

Koleb: I don't want to cheat on Nateyboo but you are lovely.

Nik: I love you, I thought you're going to kiss Hayley but snapping her neck made my day!!!

Freya: This is really making me natefused? How is she alive?? How is she going to put her brat brothers in timeout? Please enlighten me....

Camille: I love how you are not existing in this episode.

Marcel: no comment.

Cassie: I liked you, but I think she is possessed again, or I am just being defensive because I did like her as Esther lol

Josh: Kara, stop making sexual puns, this forum is very wholesome

Tinder Wolf: sorry cant remember your name, but it's soo cute how you let Josh leave his toothbrush in your place.

Davina: No comment, but you are beautiful and flawless. Your Klaus hate is cute, it has potential.

Fake Bekah: You ARE always and forever flawless in my eyes, regardless of the haters say.

Last edited by winter wonderland; 02-04-2015 at 10:25 AM