View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 08:32 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Preliminary thoughts on Episode 5.1:

1. Jamie is absolutely adorable! They did a great job finding an actor who looks like a combination of Haley and Nathan. He seems to be smart like his mom.
I know I'm going to enjoy watching him.

2. Of course Lucas is a great uncle and you would expect the Rivercourt guys to take Jamie under their wing.

3. Haley looks beautiful. It's fitting that she be a teacher. This was her calling.
I wonder if she'll be working for Principal Turner. That would be ironic since he fired her as a tutor.

Lucas and Skills coaching the Ravens will be fun.

4. Lucas...why? Why would you be seeing someone after pledging your love forever to Peyton? No wonder you have writer's freeze.
And Lucas....why didn't you hug Peyton. You haven't seen her in over 2 years and she's your friend! Not nice.

Put me on the list of those not thrilled with Lindsey. Sorry...if you get in the way of a Peyton/Lucas union...you're not on my good list.

5. Peyton.....why did you unbutton that button?

6. Brooke is beautiful and successful....but not happy. I knew it was Brooke that Peyton called. They wanted us to think it was Lucas...but now..it was definitely Brooke.

7. Victoria is a bitch. I believe she's Brooke's mom....right?

8. Nathan is a mess!!!! Why did he care what those jerks said at the bar. That was a stupid move.
It's heartbreaking watching Jamie's reaction to his dad...so sad.

Horrible quote from Nathan to Lucas: "Dan may not be the only Scott to kill his brother." The look on Lucas's face said it all.

Sure hope Nathan gets his act together soon and this funk does not last forever!

Shelby's reply to me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl08 (View Post)
Jamie is possibly the most adorable kid I have ever seen on TV his facial expressions are aces.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 02-03-2015 at 09:09 AM