View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 06:10 AM
Kylebraxtonisthebest
Master Fan

Terrible news , I hope she'll be okay.
'Bold and the Beautiful' Star HIT BY A CAR ... Both Legs Broken | TMZ.com

Updated news report: http://heavy.com/news/2015/02/linsey...jured-age-bio/

UPDATE: Adamson offered an update, indicating that Godfrey is already on the road to recovery.
Quote:
"She is going to be ok. Thank you. Already charming her Dr's and Nurses. She's been through worse than this and she'll be back on her feet before we all know it. She's the best girl and the best momma, and soon this will all be a distant memory," he wrote on Twitter.
UPDATE (February 9)
After several days of social media silence following her horrific accident, Godfrey took to Twitter to update her fans on her recovery situation. "I just want to thank everyone for the outpouring of love, support and well-wishes," she wrote. "I truly appreciate your concern. I feel so lucky and grateful!"

The actress also posted a photo of herself in her hospital bed with her seven-month-old daughter, Aleda. "She gave me pre-surgery cuddles and then took a nap," Godfrey wrote along with the pic. "Now I feel ready for anything. She's the reason..."

At this time, B&B has yet to announce whether or not they'll be casting a temporary replacement in the role of Caroline while Godfrey recovers.

-----------

2015 Daytime Emmy pre-nominations

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 02-11-2015 at 05:06 AM
Kylebraxtonisthebest is offline   Reply With Quote