View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 07:52 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

Ok so I'm conflicted with this episode. I don't know if it was pretty good or complete and utter crap.

Klaus - Dude stop acting like a cartoon villain and asking how Jackson wants to die and just kill him like a psycho. Also the daddy jealous issues was DUMB. Happy you aren't gonna let Jackson live after you killed Papa Wolf for knowing about the runt. Laughed hard though when you snapped Hayley's neck. I was confused about what you were gonna do when you touched her cheek. Had me worried for a second.

Elijah - Oh hey .

Hayley - Ugh...I only have one thing for you about letting Jackson know:

Jackson - Bye dude. You were pretty to look at, but you annoyed me more than anything.

Nobekah - Enjoyed your scenes and look forward to more fun with you and Freya, but I want Claire back . Also am I the only one thinking it's funny that now that Claire isn't Rebekah we actually get the sibling vibe with klebekah and not secret lovers vibe ?

Freya - Bitch you scary, but love how you protected your sister. I am just hoping you think about saving your little brother while your at it cause I don't want to lose Kol . Oh and you were kinda cute with the cartoons .

Cassie - We hardly knew ye.

Aiden - Cutie to the rescue . I loved you saving your boy and then snapping his neck when he tried to eat you .

Davina - Love you even if you didn't have much going on this episode. I hope you save Kol/bring Nate back if Freya doesn't cause I need my boy .

Marcel - Funny back and forth with Finncent, but really need more from you cause you are dang useless as of late.

Finncent - .

Koleb - DON'T LEAVE ME! Ugh I hope this means Nate will be back as Kol by the finale, but also I wish we get to meet Kaleb cause I love me some Sharman .

So yeah I'm really unsure on how to handle this cause I thought it was a pretty good action filled episode, but it also pissed me off with what happened to Koleb. I'm just...I don't know.