View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 10:20 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

It was an excellent episode. I just hated seeing Piper lose Leo once again.

I'll just give a quick summary of the rest of the episodes, as I've only got the last two to watch now! I'm glad Paige met Henry, he's perfect for her and I loved that she finally acquired her healing powers when she healed him. I loved that she didn't take too long into their relationship to tell him that she's a witch. It's awesome how he's just accepted it and loves her even more for it. Their wedding turned out lovely and Paige looked so beautiful.

I think it's neat how the Elders sent Coop to Phoebe to help her find love again, as if to make up for everything. And they both end up falling for each other! I don't like how quickly Billie is being manipulated by Christy, turning her against the sisters. I don't see how wanting Leo back, wanting love and wanting a relatively normal life makes them selfish. After all, eight years of selfless acts with protecting innocents, destroying countless demons and protecting the magical community, not to mention endangering their own lives many times in the process, has still got to count for something. Sure, they've made some mistakes along the way, but that can't be helped.

So the whole thing with the Ultimate Power that is Billie and Christy is just so all witches can be killed so the Triad can return. I hate how Leo's been missing for half the season, I hope they get him back in Kill Billie Vol 2.

If there's anything I've missed, it's cause there's so much and my memory is awful.