View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 03:14 PM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, these episodes I watched a few weeks ago now, so trying my best to remember them!

Battle of the Hexes

At this point in the season I didn't like the idea of Billie becoming such an important character, let alone already becoming like a sister to the Charmed Ones, but I started to warm to her. Even when the powers from that belt went to her head. Fun episode, and this is when Paige first meets Henry.

Hulkus Pocus

The best part of this episode was Phoebe regaining her faith in her premonitions at the end. Meeting her future self in that premonition was cool.

Vaya Con Leos

Says it all. Not the Angel of Death again.

Mr and Mrs Witch

A ploy off Mr & Mrs Smith, a terrible film, with Billie's parents. Hmm. Though I did like the scene with Billie and her mother at the end.

Payback's a Witch

Loved this episode with Wyatt. I liked the spell Phoebe put on his teddy bear to show his feelings to help Wyatt with his. And then he casts a spell to make his three toy figures come to life. It was funny when Phoebe made everyone at the birthday party believe they were actors for the party. The best part was seeing Paige's healing powers finally come into effect so she could heal Henry.