View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 10:51 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

Wow it's dead in here . Guess I will give my review of the episode...thought it was ok, but kinda filler. Nothing major happened.

Klaus - How do you not lose your voice with all the damn yelling you do?! Your flashback moments with Marcel were pretty stupid and uncomfortable. I mean he's immortal so him going to fight the Nazi's isn't really a death sentence - chill the fudgenuggets out. Loved your few scenes with Davina. Laughed hard when you woke up and she was like "is Kol ok?" and you go "I'm fine, thanks for asking." need more Davina and Klaus team up. Also your scenes with Elijah were pretty sweet. I wasn't shocked you forgave him for killing Tatia, but it was sweet nonetheless. Oh and figuring out which animal represented who killed me "Let me guess Finn, I'm the big bad wolf, Kol is the wily fox, Elijah the noble stag, and you fittingly are the boar." So awesome. Liked the little klebekah-love mention we got too .

Elijah - So boring in the beginning. The only saving grace was your scenes with Klaus when you admitted to killing Tatia. It was quite touching, but come on dude - no one cares. Getting annoyed that you're still out in the boonies with the demon baby and Dr. Seuss .

Hayley - Not much happening with you aside from idiocy. Klaus murdered his father in order to protect the existence of your kid and now you are going to willingly get doped up on truth pot and divulge that secret to Jackson? Ugh makes me think that the rumors are true and you are gonna marry someone else instead of Jackson. I will flip a table if that's the case though.

Koleb - Adorable as always, but wished you stuck around with your brothers for a tad longer. Laughed when you fried vamp chick's brain when she was about to eat you. Also...that kiss . That kiss was hot and cute/sad cause Davina is literally the only person happy that you survived.

Davina - I love you. Smacking Klaus was great fun, smooching Koleb was even better . I need more scenes with you though. You have been seriously underused these last few episodes. Hoping you go get a bigger role in next episode to rescue your bestie.

Finncent - You crazy mofo . I am so glad you are the insane creeper that you are. Never change.

Josh - Good to see you again. Love you so much . Not much development happening with you, but just hold out for your bestie and Romeo to save you from Finncent hun.

Vamp Chick - Ok I know her name is Gia, but it's too late now. She will always be vamp chick to me . Ok girl you annoyed the crap out of me this episode trying to eat Koleb and then starting shiit with Marcel for no reason. Dafuq girl?! Liked the last scene with you two though. No romantic vibes, but definitely some chemistry with them - like big bro and little sis (in the non-klebekah way ).

Marcel - Meh with the flashbacks. I wasn't all that interested. You do give awesome speeches though. Liked that you held your vamps together from feeding on the locals too. Very nice leadership skills.

Camille - .

Jackson - You look so much better with your hair cut and you are a cutie, but not feeling it with you and Hayley. Go find Lafayette again - you guys were pretty hot together.

Nana Wolf - Spunky... I like you.

Aiden - Again not much happening for you, but hope you get more scenes in rescuing your boy next episode.

Question for anyone who knows: Joe, the guy Marcel was buds with in the flashback/ghost in the hallucinations he had from the wolf bite, is he the same guy from 2x01 with the record store that Davina saved only to die later on from the gangster wolves?

Overall the episode was ok, had it's good moments, but really was just a filler to me.