View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 07:01 AM
Shani313
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chants (View Post)
I was thinking this too, just Lauren being silly, BUT...I just re-watched the Access Hollywood interview with Peter and Monica, and Monica totally teases him about waiting for an invite for the party at Peter and Lauren's, and winks when she calls it a "last viewing party" and he totally can't stop smiling! They just seem like they are hiding something. Made me wonder if there was something more going on there. I didn't catch that the first time I watched the Peter/Monica interview, but putting it in context with Lauren's comment made me wonder... Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

This interview - 'Parenthood' Cast: Are they Ready To Say Goodbye? | Access Hollywood
Oh.. now I see it too haha. I missed her wink the last time I watched it. I wouldn't be surprised if it's true though, it makes sense with Parenthood ending and all.

I wonder if she'll be on any more talk shows before the finale.. I was hoping for another Ellen visit!
"There's an expression in the casting business: 'God does not give with both hands.' Meaning, he doesn't give looks plus talent plus comedy. But in her case, he definitely did. It's tough to find someone that pretty who's that funny and has got all the goods." -Mark Hirschfeld