View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 09:41 PM
begin again
Elite Fan

So basically here's how set went. The crew are dicks, the security is nice, and Michael is amazing (bless him for being in Zac's life).

We got to set around 11ish. It was freezing cold and it started raining, well drizzling. One of the crew members kept telling us to stay on the sidewalk and not walk up onto the parking lot of the restaurant. (he looked like my pastor side note) But the security guard was cool with us walking up closer but the crew people weren't having that. There were two paps there when we got there, one went back to their car after 10 minutes and the other stayed around all day. The one who stayed around all day came up to talk to us and told us DeNiro had already left and Zac normally doesn't leave until 4:30, and he was telling us when the call times were. Then he was saying how he could hear everything they were saying inside the restaurant on his headphones so that's when I got suspicious of him even more (he looked super sketch too fyi).

We took a break to go eat lunch at Subway near filming. Came back and stayed for another hour before we left to go back to his hotel. On the way back to his hotel, one of my friends who shall remain nameless talked to Michael and he said we could meet Zac (after he thanked us for having my friend tell him about the pap situation). So I went back to set by myself, I think Connie wasn't too far behind me.

I got back to set and saw the crew member dude who looked like my pastor and told him about Michael and he was suddenly a lot nicer. So I waited outside, and I see Zac's bodyguard come out and someone who looked liked Zac came out. I just started waving because I saw the body guard first and some dude who was probably Zac started waving. I tried to see if it was Zac in the car when they pulled up at the entrance to leave and I couldn't tell if it was Zac or not. (Connie showed back up like 10 minutes later) But when Michael came out 30 minutes later, I started waving at him and he waved back and smiled before getting in his car. And he pulled up his car next to me and Connie. He asked if we were the ones tweeting him and I told him I was tweeting him and my friend was messaging him. He said him and Zac remembered my friend, and I continued to tell Michael about the pap and how we were trying to make sure he didn't mess up the set so we wanted to let him know and he said thank you. We asked about Zac and he said Zac already left but he said if we came back tomorrow then he would let us meet Zac.

M i r a n d a .