View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 08:48 AM
Jamie
Elite Fan

I agree. Lorelai and Chris were hard to believe in S7 for me. I am watching these episodes so fast, so I don't remember the details like I should, but when Lorelai was leaving Rory voicemails saying that this marriage seems sudden but at the same time it wasn't, I really felt like I was missing something. Their marriage did not feel 20 years coming to me. They haven't been building toward that. In fact they go a year at a time without any contact at all (and probably more than that). Chris was rarely around for most of that time... so it just seemed like a lie. I mean, did Lorelai even really forgive him for all he's done or not done? I don't know. They didn't take the time to figure that out. Like Lorelai said, she jumped. It's unfortunate that Chris was her rebound, that was the last person that should have been her rebound.

I watched through episode 716 this weekend. I couldn't stop watching (isn't that the best feeling when watching a show? ). I'm sad about what's going on with Logan right now. I think he lost about $3 million of his own money, but I wonder how much of his dad's? I wonder how much he has left? Is he still rich? :\ Although it was super disappointing that his answer was to run off to Vegas for a couple of days, I know he and Rory will get through this hurdle. They've been through worse. I do worry about Logan though.

Luke and Lorelai are kind of like the old days again - Luke coming to the hospital while Richard was there was a huge throwback for me. He dropped everything to be there for her. No hesitations, no questions. It didn't matter. That's how he used to be.

fox24 It's impossible to say how Rory and Jess would be together in their 20s, but in my opinion, they would totally work. The only thing Jess was missing in high school was maturity and seriousness about his future. Rory didn't care what he did as long as he was working toward something and didn't bail on her. I do believe that the Jess we saw in S6 was ready for Rory. That Jess wouldn't bail on her, and that Jess already was something. A published author, and a mature man. That's all Rory needed from him. The rest was already there. She loved him so much, and supported him.