View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 03:49 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

The thing I dislike the most about S7 was Lorelai's relationship with Chris. Like most of you here I thought it was out of character for Lorelai. It was clear Luke was the love of her life and somehow it felt like she was settling with Chris. I didn't like it. Glad that story line didn't last the entire season.

I think I loved Logan the most in S7 and the least during S6. He could be so cruel and he could have supported Rory more during her time away from school. He knew she would only get truly happy with an education. He needed to remind her that she had what it took. He should have stood up for her more. Jess did exactly that...in just 1 episode. That's why I truly think he's the only boyfriend who really got Rory. He knew what she needed.

Don't get me wrong...I loved Logan and I appreciated their relationship. It's so much fun to discuss with people who have different opinions. Every opinion is valid and true.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.