View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 05:27 PM
Erinღ
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ygritte (View Post)
First of all I'm a fan of Ian. That's the reason why I read articles and tweets about him. If you do some research and look on Ian's or his gf's instagram you will always find ppl who hate on them bc they are together. But I don't see hate on Nina's instagram or whosay. IMO nobody wanted to punish Nina. I think that Kristin Kreuk has a lot of fans and that may be the reason why she and her show "Beauty and the Beast" won the awards.
I think your post might have put others off because you're talking about how much hate Ian gets and Nina gets none and you're saying this on a Nina forum. I feel like if your post went on Ian's forum, you'd have more people in your corner because they are Ian fans as well Also, this being the Nina and Ian appreciation thread, Nikki or any of Ian's girlfriend's don't belong in here. This thread is for us who still admire Nina and Ian whether it be romantically or as friends and when other girlfriends/boyfriends are brought in here it's a bad mix. So please move on from anyone other than Nina and Ian