View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 11:48 AM
Ash84
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ygritte (View Post)
First of all I'm a fan of Ian. That's the reason why I read articles and tweets about him. If you do some research and look on Ian's or his gf's instagram you will always find ppl who hate on them bc they are together. But I don't see hate on Nina's instagram or whosay. IMO nobody wanted to punish Nina. I think that Kristin Kreuk has a lot of fans and that may be the reason why she and her show "Beauty and the Beast" won the awards.
You have a short memory. Remember the hate Nina got when the last time she tried to move on.

Besides, why should anyone punish Nina? What has she done? and why anything that happens to her ex should happen to her as well? They both are independent individuals and are responsible for their own actions. They are not linked to each other anymore.

Kristen fans voted for her and that's why she won but if I go by your logic, Nina lost because fans voted against her. Fans were much more focused on delena than individual categories, which is fine but it did cost both Ian/Nina their individual awards. I just hope that fans next time win those Individual awards as well.

Last edited by Ash84; 01-10-2015 at 04:07 PM