View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 11:48 AM
winterbird
Master Fan

Thanks for sharing the link Lis

Lacey Chabert talked about the reunion:
Quote:
On Wednesdays, they still wear pink! Lacey Chabert revealed to Us Weekly at Hallmark's TCAs gala on Thursday, Jan. 8, that she still keeps in touch with her Mean Girls costars Rachel McAdams and Amanda Seyfried -- but failed to mention Lindsay Lohan.

The All of My Heart actress, 32, told Us that she had "so much fun" reuniting last fall with Tina Fey and The Plastics for Entertainment Weekly's Reunions issue.

"Rachel, Amanda and I getting together -- it was so lovely to reconnect again," said Chabert (incidentally leaving out the name of the film's leading actress). "We email and text."

Chabert, who played ditzy Toaster Strudel heiress Gretchen Wiener in the flick, said the reunion allowed the girls to pick up their decade-long friendship from where it left off. "After the shoot, it was like we got back together again," she shared with Us. "So we decided to catch up on each other's lives."

Despite her new project, Chabert is still holding on to one tidbit from Mean Girls. "I think Fetch is going to happen," she joked to Us. "The fact that people are still talking about the movie 10 years later means that it's going to happen."
Lacey Chabert: Mean Girls Reunion With McAdams, Seyfried Was So Fun - Us Weekly
I feel like I should mention that Lindsay and Tina Fey's EW photoshoot took place in New York while Rachel, Amanda and Lacey's photoshoot in Toronto