View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 12:25 PM
Jamie
Elite Fan

I'm only on episode 603 of my rewatch, so I haven't fully formed my opinion on Logan yet (although I'm loving him), but I like this thread - I like Rory with all three guys for different reasons at different times.

I'm anxiously awaiting Jess' S6 return so I can see how he interacts with Logan.

Dean was a first boyfriend, and a good one. I don't think they were ever meant to be together forever. Although he'll probably always love her, he wasn't ultimately what she wanted unfortunately. I think part of her wishes she did!

Jess made sense. He challenged Rory in a way that Dean didn't. It was new and interesting. They had more common interests. I wish Rory had treated Dean better, but the transition to Jess was inevitable, and I think it was good for her growth (as the title states).

I'll be back with more Logan thoughts, but I actually like how the relationship started - it was more realistic to me especially for college (even if Lorelai wanted to roll her eyes at that concept). Logan committing right as she was ready to bail was the surprising part, but it's TV and it was sweet, so it worked. All of these guys gave her great experiences.
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote