View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 08:59 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

I'm here!

Run Piper Run

Piper accidentally has assumed the identity of someone who is actually wanted for murder and so is mistaken for her. I loved when Piper/Jenny was in this jail cell with a tall woman who wanted to pick a fight so Piper just freezed her and then smashed her on the head with the food tray. So by the end of the episode, Piper has to assume another identity, which just made things more and more confusing. Starting to warm to Billie a little, she's studying hard under Paige's guidance.

Desperate Housewitches

Loved the sort of play on the show Desperate Housewives in this episode. More demons wanting to use/take Wyatt's powers again. Don't they get tired of that? I loved Piper trying to make his costume for the school play. It's sad to see demons taking over the magic school. I miss seeing Paige being headmistress there. Wyatt was so cute in this episode.

Rewitched

So glad they managed to get their own identities back. Didn't like Agent Murphy, he got annoying. But I guess if it wasn't for him they wouldn't have gotten their old lives back. Phoebe's short-lived relationship with Dex was odd. I mean, her premonition of her marrying Dex was only because of Bilile's accident spell. They decide to stay married to see how the relationship goes and if it doesn't work out they might get an annulment. They're really pushed to trying to find someone for Phoebe now.

Kill Billie Vol.1

A nice Halloween sort of episode. That one journalist was annoying, glad Paige eventually managed to see him off. Phoebe discovers she might be pregnant and dreads having to tll Dex, but then it turns out she wasn't pregnant after all. Not really sure what that was all about.

The Lost Picture Show

Piper and Leo resort to marriage counselling once again, this time with a Sooth Sayer, who magically swaps their bodies to get them to see the other person's point of view. Fun episode, I loved that Piper and Leo had to walk a mile in each other's shoes. It was nice to finally see Paige's biological Whitelighter father, I'm glad she eventually began to forgive him and that she does have room in her heart to love both her adoptive and her biological father.

I'll be back later to talk about the following five episodes.