View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 08:46 AM
ds44
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I thought we got really lucky when we had so many scenes between them in 3x06, now we know why the writers were so generous! That was the last episode that they had a scene alone together. I just admire that Laurel can't be talked down by Oliver, she stands up for herself and has strong morals Same here, Oliver has been his own worst enemy this season and has been lashing out. Laurel actually has something to stand for, she's just lost somebody who she cares about more in the world than anybody. Laurels rage I can understand, but just because Oliver doesn't know whether he can be The Arrow and Oliver Queen doesn't mean he should be taking it out on other people.
Sometimes Oliver acts like an overgrown child which isn't surprising. He is hot billionaire who has never really had anyone tell him no. Laurel knows him and knows when to call him out on his **** instead of coddling him. To me that's the potential I see in them. I just find their past and what he did to her so problematic. I just need to see their friendship and see him treating her with respect instead of something that needs to be protected.