View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Doxia
Extreme Fan

Welcome to 2015. It's been quiet for me so far. I only have two resolutions. One, to get back into writing again (haven't written much of anything since my mom passed away last June) and two, to conquer my fear of intimacy. The second one will be tough because I am shy, quiet and protective of my soul. It will take some time, but I'm willing to conquer this fear.

My love of music hasn't faded. I still listen to my faves and slowly incorporating more songs as I discover them.

Even though I will be starting my quest to conquer my fear of intimacy, I might end up being quieter thru the year. One thing I had to realize is that without my writing, the problems I had to face were harder to get thru. I didn't talk much about what I was going thru because I knew that it wouldn't be fair to others. These are things I have to figure out and for me, the best way was writing. This is the biggest reason why I have to slowly, but surely find my love for writing again. Eventually I will be strong enough to reach out when I have issues, and my writing isn't there, but for now, I'm still grieving, even though things aren't as tense, and still a bit fragile and scared to reach out, but I'm here and doing the best I can. I take it moment by moment.

Till next time.