View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 07:30 AM
Princess Serenity
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzel (View Post)
Like I said in the other thread, I only want Carenzo on a purely sexual chemistry basis. They look hot and I haven't found any of their scenes stupid. yet. So I wouldn't mind if they ended up together. I still it would be stupid of the writers not to have them kiss at least.
Meh, I didn't care for their scenes, I thought they were too forced, like the writers were trying too hard, specially when it comes to Enzo's flirting. I also don't see any sexual chemistry between them, I don't think Caroline is attracted to him. But chemistry is subjective, so to each their own.
I also don't like Enzo at all, just looking at his face already annoys me, I can't get pass his Klaus wannabe persona.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Season 4 was when I was most annoyed with Stefan because of how obsessed he was with curing Elena and forcing Jeremy to kill vamps. Season 6, while I've been annoyed, I understand Stefan and was able to sympathize with him.

I need more than chemistry to want a couple which is why I can't get on board with Carenzo until Enzo is better written. And I don't think the chemistry is that great. Also I just don't see why Caroline would want to be with him.
I never cared for Stefan, I think the only season I genuinely liked him and found his arc interesting was during his ripper days in season 3, I could also understand his need for getting revenge on Klaus and actually did feel sorry for him. But lately he has been annoying the heck out of me and despite not caring for him in previous seasons this is the first time I actually hate him. I honestly never thought it would get to this point.

Preach!

» Bella