View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Pickle-weasel!
Elite Fan

Yes, I would say the lights were indeed magical. I love city lights at night, they're so pretty.

This past week has seriously got away from me. You know I'm more busy when I have days off from work, I swear! But between lunch with friends, NYE party, spending time with Patrick, date night, gift exchange, dinners, shopping, family time, I think I did something every single day. But it was a good week, actually this year has started off really good, and I'm excited to see what it brings.

Yeah, if a video is well made, I can get into it even if I don't know the source material. And I'll come back and watch your video, just right now I'm watching an episode of Worst Cooks in America so I can't turn it on.

Lots of people can be fun because there are so many people to talk to, but at the same time it can get pretty overwhelming, plus when we're doing both my mom's side and my dad's side in one day, But I love it all the same.
Ria