View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Rapunzel
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Yeah I think it was more the audience trying to interpret looks that Caroline gave Klaus than anything else. I think they became this huge thing because the fans loved the idea of them. They basically created this fantastical world with them, but in no way is it canon.
See the idea of them was amazing, and had it had a good execution, it would have been even better. The problem is that Klaroline happened accidentally. Maybe the fandom was bored with the triangle of doom, but everyone wanted to see something new, and Klaroline was fresh and their chemistry was off the charts. So everyone latched on to it. But sadly, the writers were either too pussy to go there or just failed to improvise. So we just got Klaus's stalking and Caroline's confusion as a result of the half-hearted fan service.

But I dare say even what we did get, bar the sexing up, it wasn't half bad either. Joesph and Candice were brilliant in all their scenes together, they sold it so beautifully that there was no doubt in anyone's mind that they would happen eventually( and no, this wasn't DE level of delusion). Klaroline were at the end of the day, a slow burn couple. If TO hadn't been picked up, we would have seen Caroline reciprocate with more than just looks eventually.