View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 05:38 PM
vessy
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
Chris isn't her bf, not yet and Brad is not her former flame. There is no evidence that they ever dated. Say things as an opinion , not as facts. For argument sake, if you believe that they ever dated then it doesn't matter that Nina met him again. Nina was in NZ with 20+ friends, not only Brad. Besides she often hangs out with Derek. It doesn't mean anything. Chris possibility exists until proven otherwise. There is no harm in considering him.
You are right. She never kissed him like if they were dating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusRises (View Post)
She was kissing Brad in one pic on fb from Thailand. Also he was getting attacked by angry nian shippers, ofc he was going to say they never dated. This is also her third time traveling across the world to hang out with him, so I'm inclined to believe there's a level of interest there.
Really? Where? I have never seen her kiss him on his mouth, so strange, how did this never come out?

In this case Nian shipper were simply well observant to see that a kiss on the cheek is something you can do with everyone you are not dating

I have a feeling if Nina is dating someone it could simply be someone not famous. And that would be even more interesting because paps will be dating themselves up trying to find who he is