View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 09:11 PM
Pickle-weasel!
Elite Fan

It was really good. The Foshay tower was really cool, we didn't catch the sunset because it was overcast, but the views of the city at night was really cool, especially with the Christmas lights set up. And then we went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant that was really good. Then we just went back and hung out at his apartment, so yeah it a good time.

I've never watched The Blacklist, but I'd enjoying watching your video Kris.

It started snowing late on the 26th, actually right during our date and then continued through the night, so the next morning we had snow covering the ugly brown grass.

Yep, isn't that what Christmas is all about? I had a busy Christmas as well with going to family on my dad's side in the morning and then my mom's side in the afternoon/night. We do a secret santa with my cousin's so it's always fun to see what everyone gets everyone. And of course the food was delicious, we do a breakfast at my uncle's which I look forward to all year and then our Christmas dinner was delicious as well.
Ria