View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 12:35 AM
webruce
Part-Time Fan

Even a anonymous 911 call would have been better for Len Bowers to make then what he do to let William "Bud" Samuel's die. "Separate G.I.Joe's from G. I . Foes". Girlfriend Trish Parker was a hand full. "Backwoods Barbie" and "Bonnie and Clyde" were fun nicknames. I liked Brodie's talk to her. For Trish taking off on the motorcycle and helping Bowers excape she was caught pretty easily. And the take down was good by LeSalle and Brody. I liked LaSalle and Brody talking "Good Cop, Bad Cop" on the Trish interrogation, and Brody said "Girl Cop" and got her to admit he headed for Mexico. Nice old GMC truck he was driving. Glad it wasn't wrecked. Bowers story of trying 3 times to enlist and couldn't, doesn't let him off from pretending to be a a soldier. But he didn't buy a supposedly dead guys jacket on purpose. If he'd only called 911 on Bud!

I felt bad for Sebastian, he was talking to King and he didn't want to hear about his personal life, only the case.

I was glad that Businessman Hameed Azizi was not a terrorist or a criminal.

I did like how the jacket of Zach "Taz" Chase went around from Len Bowers, who bought it from Hameed Azizi, who bought it from Sami who got it in Afghanistan.

The rescue of Zach was nice. The cell phone parts in the hole did make me think he was crafting bomb detonators or helping them in some way. When he was saved from the camp he reminded me in that beard of Marty Deeks from NCIS:Los Angeles, lol.

It was to bad that Soldier Taylor Sands could not be with Zach Chase at the hospital when the team went to visit him. I liked how Marshal Chase thanked Pride.

I enjoyed both Addie and Meredith talked about Chris and his dislike for the Christmas Holiday.It is to bad his family had so many problems at the Holiday. I think that Chris LeSalle and Adele Watkins should get together. They may kid each other but there is a big like there. "Letkins" or "WatSalle" would make a good pair. Brody and Pride will go check the carolers. Nice that Watkins came back to check on LaSalle. Watkins didn't want to ruin LaSalle's "Scrooge Cred"! Maybe they will check out the square also.

It is also interesting that LaSalle found his brothers name out. He had changed last name to mom's maiden name, Cade Lambert. He was an All- American in high school, then got problems. I wonder if he and Watkins will go and try to find him?

Last edited by webruce; 12-26-2014 at 12:44 AM Reason: spelling errors.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote